Come and Enjoy a Marina Lifestyle of Fun & Boating on Lake Michigan!
- RIGHT PLACE: On the Water and by Land, it is GOOD being up the St. Joseph River
- RIGHT PRICE: Affordable for Most Every Boating Family
- RIGHT Reasons: Sun+Water+Boat+Family & Friends = Summer FUN at Eagle Pointe Harbor
At Eagle Pointe Harbor, we cater to the boater seeking a resort lifestyle to share with family and friends as their ‘homeport-away-from-home”.
A Wonderful Boating Location for Lots of FUN on the Water:
Lake Michigan : Port-to-port day cruises; rendezvous with boating friends anchoring off one of the many beaches or adrift out in the pristine blue water; sport fishing or dangling your lines for perch; watersports upon the vast open Big Blue Water.
St. Joseph River: Many miles of recreation and navigation for scenic cruises, picnics while anchoring in serene natural surrounding, fabulous fishing, and watersports in sheltered environment.
Hickory Creek: A sportsman’s stream for fishing, eco-touring & paddle-power FUN !
Eagle’s Bay WaterPark: Designated area in marina for peddle & paddle watersports with a surrounding upland game zone area.
Eagle’s Landing & Pool: A heated swimming pool with comfortable surrounding patio and deck for sunbathing, relaxing with friends from early day to under the lights & stars.
Ideally situated on the St. Joseph River, Eagle Pointe offers all of the rewards of being close to Lake Michigan, along with the many benefits of being part of the world-class community of St. Joseph.
- Just a short cruise upriver from Lake Michigan. Sometimes ‘Up the River” is the RIGHT PLACE!
- Perfect harbor for port-to-port day cruises along Lake Michigan’s coast, walleye and salmon fishing on the Lake or Michigan’s 2nd largest River, outings with boating friends, or to set anchor for a day at the beach.
- Miles of scenic boating on the St. Joseph River. Great for fishing, water skiing/tubing and pleasure cruising- all in a protected waterway, beautiful natural shoreline.
- Close to a variety of shops, restaurants, and movie theaters.
- Miles of beautiful sandy beaches, minutes away by land and by water.
- Schools, churches and a state-of-the-art medical center conveniently located nearby.
- World-class golf courses … just a putt away.
- Festivals and free concerts held throughout the season
- Just 35 minutes from South Bend, 50 minutes from Kalamazoo and 90 minutes from Chicago – with easy access from I-94 and US 31-33.
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Children’s Playground
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Picnic Pavilion and Gazebo
- Two Bathhouses
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Ample and Convenient parking for you and your guests.
- Eagle’s Bay WaterPark
- Free washer and dryer
- Captains & Crew Clubhouse with Pool Table and TVs
- Common Area Fire Pit
- Crew Kidz Arcade and Game Zone
- Dog Stop Corral w/ Creeksdie Sitting Area
- Kidz Inflatable Bounce Houses, Water Slide, and Challenge Course Series
- Paved surfaces for walking and biking
- Comcast WiFi : 3 HotSpots with Boosters for your dockside enjoyment
- Sportman’s Stream for miles of fishing, eco-touring, and kayaking
- Nature Trails for leisurely walks, hiking, running, and biking
- Trails leading to municipal parks, sports fields, and expansive countryside
- Summer Music Series
- Sunday AM Eagle’s Morning Watch – Food Fellowship, & Faith
Stop by to visit Eagle Pointe Harbor Today!
Call 800-421-4776 or 269-429-7400.